The IdoGO2 ‘Anywhere’ Alarm is a fully mobile personal alarm for the elderly, including a GPS tracker feature. This device provides protection both at home, and away from it, for example at the shops, walking, fishing, etc.
It includes a two-way communication talking pendant, call and text alerts when activated, ‘find me’ feature and automatic fall detection. Stay safe with an IdoGO2 alarm, wherever you are!
• SOS WITH TWO-WAY COMMUNICATION ‘TALKING PENDANT’
If the user presses the SOS on the pendant, it will activate a voice call as well as sending its location to up to 3 people. The wearer then can talk into the pendant and have a normal conversation.
• FULLY MOBILE
Gives protection anywhere you have mobile phone signal, home and ‘out and about’.
• AUTOMATIC FALL DETECTION*
The pendant senses a fall and raises the alarm, even when the user cannot press the button e.g. after losing consciousness following a fall (optional - needs to be switched on).
• GPS ‘FIND ME’ FUNCTION
If you want to know where the IdoGo2 is, just send it a text and it sends its location back to your smartphone via text (ideal for people who ‘wander’).
• WATER RESISTANT
Water Resistant & Dust Tight - safe for use in the shower.
• FLEXIBLE WEARING OPTIONS
Can be worn around the neck, or on a key ring.
• GEO-FENCE/SAFE-ZONE ALERTS
Define a virtual ‘fence’, or ‘safe zone’ for the wearer. Each time a user goes in or out of the safe zone you can be alerted via text (ideal for people who ‘wander’).
• UP TO 7 DAY BATTERY STANDBY
Battery life will vary between 4-7 days. We recommend you charge the device only twice a week. The device will also send you low battery alerts via text.
• FREE CHARGING STATION
Easy to charge device, simply sit in the desktop charging station for 3-4 hours and it will be fully recharged. No wires to fiddle around with, sit it in the dock and it charges up automatically.
• SIMPLE TO USE & EASY TO SETUP
Ready to use out of the box. Send 3 text messages to program your emergency contact numbers and you are done.
• SMALL AND LIGHT
The IdoGO2 is both small and light. Measuring 61x42x16mm, and weighing only 35 grams, you will hardly notice you are wearing it!
How does it work?
When the wearer needs help they simply press the SOS button on the front of the device:
1. An SOS text message alert is sent to the nominated contacts. The text includes a Google Maps link which shows the location of the wearer at the time of activation.
2. The IdoGO2 then calls the 1st SOS contact. The IdoGO2’s two-way speech allows the wearer to talk into the pendant and directly communicate with their contact.
3. If the first number doesn’t answer, the IdoGO2 will continue to call the 2nd contact, and then the 3rd.
Additionally, you can find out where the IdoGO2 is at any time by simply sending it a text message. The device will then automatically reply with an update on its location with a Google Maps link.
* Please note that as the nature of a fall can vary dramatically the pendant does not detect 100% of falls but significantly increases the wearer’s protection. Soft falls e.g. a slide down the wall, or from a chair, may be harder to detect than hard falls e.g. a trip while walking.
What does it cost?
IdoGo2 alarms can be purchased as a once off purchase for R4 400.00 or pay only R300.00 for 24 months by debit order.
The alarm requires a sim card which we can arrange for you at an additional cost depending on your chosen package and network. Please ask us for a quote, or if you prefer, use a sim card which you already have.
IdoGO2 Anywhere Personal Safety Alarms
Purchase IDoG02 Alarm with a Once Off Payment of R3500.00